The website that I am creating is based around a charity that focuses on helping out deprived and run down areas. My website and charity targets a wide variety of different communities. Having such a wide audience makes our website very attractive and therefore easy to distribute. Allowing distribution to distribute our website will help make people more aware of our charity and website.
Publishing a website takes a lot of time and research to help find the right kind of site to help you do this.
-The first step you have to do before publishing is to find out if there are any other websites with the same name. If there are websites with the same name as you this could result in you changing your name.
- You will also then have to consider the design and layout of your website. If the design is too complicated then it will be very hard to construct the final product.
- After coming up with the design you will then have to decide which tools to use to produce the final product. The tools you decide to use should be available on your hosting user.
-You then have to have all of the correct designs of each page which will enable a wed designer to publish the site. You then have to upload the content for your web pages for it is for your web server.
After completing these steps your website should then be able to be published.
After publishing your website you then have to distribute your website, which means to publicize it within the public. There are a variety of different ways to do this. You can publicize you website by:
- TV: this is a very good way of publicizing your website due to most people watching TV on a daily basis. As a result of this you can be near enough certain that your website will be heard of. However publicizing your website on the TV will be expensive but is one of the best choices.
- Radio: is also a good way to publicize your website due to the majority of people listen to the radio on a weekly basis. It doesn’t have the popularity that TV has but is much cheaper to advertise on than TV is to.
- Newspaper: this is very similar to advertising on the radio. It doesn’t have that much popularity but is much cheaper to advertise on.
- Internet: is a very useful way of advertising due to it getting used on a daily basis by people. You can advertise on other websites such as Google and yahoo. The only disadvantage is that the internet is very expensive to advertise on.
- Trade shows: this will allow you to publicize your website in public places. This can be expensive but is always in the public eye and therefore can be useful.
- Charities: other charities might allow you to advertise on there websites building up a relationship. This will show a good feeling within the public eye.
Overall the website will be published professionally which will ensure that a good website is produced. The distribution of the website will be very easy to publicize due to there being a wider variety of options to choose from. Having a good distributor will enable a better success rate for the website and overall could affect the success rate of the charity.